Computer Programming & Support - Entry Level
|October 22, 2013 - November 05, 2013|
|Salary Range:||$10 an hour starting salary|
|Benefits:||Medical / Life / LTD / LTC / PTO / 401k|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Looking to build your resume?|
Looking to learn how small business operates?
Want to be taught first hand all aspects of small business operations?
The is a very unique opportunity to learn what it takes to operate a successful small business, while working on all aspects of IT.
• family owned 35 year old insurance brokerage has an immediate need for an organized, well spoken, detail oriented support and administrative person
• good entry level position into insurance industry, business management and computer programming and computer support
• this is an exciting opportunity for someone to gain valuable computer support and business administrative experience needed to succeed in the business world
|Duties:||• computer support / Microsoft Office / Microsoft Exchange / Microsoft IIS / VMWare / Citrix Xendesktop / HP Thin clients|
• Microsoft Access forms / VBA programming
• Microsoft Outlook forms / VBA programming
• Web HTML / ASP programming
• Network administration
• Customer billing / posting / past due follow up
• General small business administration
• Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 p.m. with an hour lunch
|Qualifications:||• a high school diploma, general education degree or equivalent |
• a desire to learn
• a passion for delivering excellent customer sevice
• good communication skills - verbal and written
• listening skills
• attention to detail and accuracy
• proficient with Microsoft Office / Exchange
• basic HTML skills or desire to learn
• basic Microsoft Access programming skills or desire to learn
• basic VBA programming skills or desire to learn
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.